UK vs Swedish employment law
The course ”UK vs Swedish Employment Law” is offered in collaboration with lecturers from both the United Kingdom and Sweden. The primary focus of the program will be on employment law in the UK, but the Swedish perspective will be gradually highlighted and discussed throughout the day.
The course will be taught by one lawyer from each country, providing participants with a well-rounded understanding of the different approaches to employment law. The course will be conducted in English, with lecturers from Sweden serving as moderators to ensure a smooth and productive learning experience.
This unique collaboration between experts from both the UK and Sweden will provide participants with a comprehensive and in-depth perspective on the similarities and differences between the two countries’ employment laws. By the end of the program, participants will have a thorough understanding of the various approaches to employment law and how they impact the workplace.
As participant, you will receive practical guidance on the differences and similarities in employment law in Sweden and UK:
- Which rules applies regarding recruitment and background checks.
- How to calculate and plan vacation
- In which situations do we have to consult with trade unions and works councils?
- How to deal with redundancy?
- Employees who do not do their job – how can difficult cases be handled?
- Strategies for the use of non-compete clauses after termination of employment
HR managers, HR directors, HR personnel, Personnel manager and others who have responsibility for personnel in Sweden and UK.
För information på svenska, klicka här.
08.30 – 09.00
Inskrivning och frukost
09.00 – 10.15
10.15 – 10.30
10.30 – 11.45
11.45 – 12.45
Lunch (ingår i priset)
12.45 – 14.15
14.15 – 14:30
14.30 – 16:00